Immigration Visa and Travel (IVT) advises that the Global Entry, TSA Precheck, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST trademarks are owned by DHS. Use of DHS-owned trademarks does not imply endorsement by DHS, or the Transportation Security Administration. This website is not affiliated with the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) or the Transportation Security Administration.
Apply for NEXUS Card
What is the Nexus Pass?
NEXUS is a border crossing card for expedited US Canada Border Crossing. The card provides expedited travel at the US Canada Border for predetermined low-risk Canadian and US citizens. Members can use NEXUS as an air card when flying into the US or Canada. You can also use it at land and sea points of entry. Using the designated priority lane significantly speeds up the time spent waiting and being processed at the US Canada border.
NEXUS Program Benefits
There are significant benefits to NEXUS membership. Most importantly, the time spent in line at the US-Canada border particularly at peak times makes membership essential for anyone who crosses the border. Some of the program benefits are as follows:
- Faster border crossing times even at peak periods.
- Dedicated lanes to expedite travel and save long queue times.
- Faster border inspection time. Customs and Border Patrol estimate that it takes members 10 seconds at the border guard’s inspection booth.
- TSA PreCheck membership (expedited security on departure at US airports) is included.
- Fewer questions by border agents.
- Less stress when traveling with children.
How To Apply For NEXUS
Follow the steps described below:
- Step 1: Open the application by clicking on the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button above. Complete the form and submit it.
- Step 2: Click on the payment button to complete the IVT service fee.
- Step 3: On receipt of your application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take up to 6 months to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler.
- Step 4: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
All applicants including child and infant applicants must apply for an individual membership card.
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the program!
You must meet the program requirements in order to qualify for a membership card. Applicants may not qualify for participation in the program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application.
- Are convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants.
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country.
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency.
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation.
- Cannot satisfy CBP оf their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
The fees associated with the program are as follows:
$50.00 per person**
$154.99 per person
**(children under 18 are exempt from government fees)
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
NEXUS Card Application Service
IVT provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
- 5 simple steps to secure your card;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Online application form -fast and easy;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the program.
How To Fill Out Your Trusted Traveler Form
Get your passport and driver license ready. If you're renewing, you'll need your old PASSID number. If you have a green card, you'll need your card.
Open the form. Choose if you're a first-timer or if you're renewing.
In the first section fill out your name and birth info. You must write your name as it appears on your passport.
The next section deals with your nationality and your right to live in the USA. You need your passport and any visas for this section.
Next, give your driver details. Add in the info about your car, if you want to cross the Mexican border.
Give the address you live at now and your mailing address. Then your addresses for the last 5 years.
Then, tell us where you worked for the last 5 years. If you haven’t worked, it’s not a problem, just check the box that describes what you were doing.
List any countries you visited in the last 5 years.
Next, there are 4 govt security questions.
And finally, there’s space to fill out your bank card info to pay the govt fee. We will pay the fee on your behalf using this info.
THE TRUSTED TRAVEL INTERVIEW
There’s no getting away from the compulsory interview!
It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are, everyone has to attend an interview.
Once the government have finished their background checks they will decide if you are a low-threat traveler or not. If you’ve listed any convictions or criminal charges on your application, you’re unlikely to get approved – even if the charges have been expunged. Similarly, if you’ve ever committed any immigration or custom’s offences, you’re unlikely to be accepted onto the program.
Interviews last 10 minutes for TSA Pre. Other programs take 30 minutes. They take place at at one of the official enrollment centers located all over the USA as well as in Canada and at other international destinations.
THE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Photo: facial recognition technology can recognize you every time you approach the kiosk.
Document verification: we tell you which documents to take to interview.
Iris scanning: look into a machine for a picture detailing the intricacies of your iris.
Fingerprint scanning: no ink is involved, and the process is totally risk-free.
An officer explains the program details to you.
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS SERVICE
Primarily, our firm provides checking, processing, and filing for all Trusted Traveler forms offered by the U.S. govt.
However, you should read our terms of service before you use us to process your Trusted Traveler form.
Therefore, please understand that we’re not in any way hired by or related to the U.S. govt. We’re a private company that offers a form filing service for a fee. The cost of our service is extra to the govt fee.
We only check and file your form. Our company can’t alter any decision made by the govt about your application. Additionally, we can’t expedite your Trusted Traveler application.
You have the right to use the US government directly to process your Trusted Traveler form. However, if you exercise this right, you will not get the step-by-step guidance that we provide.
The current wait-time for program membership varies. Firstly, you can get TSA Precheck membership in a week.
However, SENTRI membership can take up to a year. Global Entry, FAST and NEXUS take around 4-8 months. You must attend an interview at an enrollment center. Renewal clients may not be called to interview.
WHAT TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS DO
Firstly, we set up your govt security profile
Then, we meticulously error-check your data
Additionally, we provide you with relevant information alerts
When your form is ready, we provide free application submission
We get you to the ’Pending Review’ stage within 48 hours
Next, we email your security login information to take control of your profile
If you want, we can offer assistance with interview scheduling
We’re happy to give you help with denied applications
Your questions are answered every step of the way
We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible
No crashing forms. Our website is secure and efficient
Fast and fair refund policy
Finally, we provide data security & privacy
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS REFUNDS
We strive to provide a unique and professional service for all of our clients.
You should feel satisfied that the level of service we provided to you was the same as we described in our terms of service. You can read this on the disclaimer on our application form.
The agents who work on your application aim to give you professional, gold star assistance. They are happy to guide you throughout the application process.
To apply for a refund, just email us at [email protected]
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please be aware that you have 90 days to claim your refund.
You will not receive a refund faster than this. We always answer your request within 24 hours.
If you cancel our service, we delete your Trusted Traveler form from our database within 24 hours.
Additionally, we can’t be made liable for anything above our service fee.
Furthermore, we can’t refund the obligatory U.S. government fee Trusted Traveler fees, which you can find listed on our fees page.