Immigration Visa and Travel (IVT) advises that the Global Entry, TSA Precheck, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST trademarks are owned by DHS. Use of DHS-owned trademarks does not imply endorsement by DHS, or the Transportation Security Administration. This website is not affiliated with the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) or the Transportation Security Administration.
Apply for SENTRI Card
About the SENTRI Program
SENTRI provides expedited processing for pre-approved, low-risk travelers. Applications undergo thorough background checks. Agencies involved in these checks include law enforcement, customs and immigration. You must book a compulsory interview with Customs And Border Protection (CBP). The interview is conducted by a border control officer. He/she take your fingerprints and a photograph of you. They also check your documents against your application. Membership is valid for 5 years. Every member of the family must submit a separate application including infants and children.
We offer paid-assistance with services offered by the government. You decide whether to use us or go to the government site directly. You can apply directly with the government for a fee of $122.50. IVT Services charges a service fee of $154.99 if you use our checking and processing service. It may take hours and if you make a mistake your application can be denied.
SENTRI Program Benefits
SENTRI saves you time waiting in line at the US-Mexico border particularly at peak times. Membership is essential for anyone who crosses the border often. Some of the program benefits are as follows:
- Faster border crossing times even at peak periods.
- Dedicated priority lanes to expedite travel and save long wait times.
- Faster border inspection time. Customs and Border Patrol estimate that it takes card holders 10 seconds at the border guard’s inspection booth.
- Fewer questions by border agents.
- Less stress when traveling with children.
How To Apply For SENTRI
- STEP 1: Fill out the application by clicking on the “Start Your Application” button above.
- STEP 2: Pay the IVT service fee via our service provider. Follow the payment link at the end of the form.
- Step 3: Your data and documents will be carefully reviewed. If everything is in order, they will be submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 8 and 12 months to receive a decision on your eligibility. Once you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview to complete the process.
- Step 4: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile. This allows you to check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can book an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
All applicants including child and infant applicants must apply for an individual membership card.
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the program.
SENTRI Program Requirements
Applicants may not qualify for participation in the program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense (except parking tickets) or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation. This includes applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy CBP of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
If you apply using IVT Services, the fees are as follows:
$25.00 per person*
$154.99 per person
*(children under 18 are exempt from this government fee)
All IVT service fees must be paid via our payment provider. Your application cannot be processed unless you have made this payment. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable.
SENTRI Application Service
IVT provide the following services. We ensure that your SENTRI experience is fast and hassle free:
- Simple steps to secure your membership card;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Online application form. Avoid online crashes;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support;
- Missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates on request;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
How To Fill Out Your Trusted Traveler Form
Get your passport and driver license ready. If you're renewing, you'll need your old PASSID number. If you have a green card, you'll need your card.
Open the form. Choose if you're a first-timer or if you're renewing.
In the first section fill out your name and birth info. You must write your name as it appears on your passport.
The next section deals with your nationality and your right to live in the USA. You need your passport and any visas for this section.
Next, give your driver details. Add in the info about your car, if you want to cross the Mexican border.
Give the address you live at now and your mailing address. Then your addresses for the last 5 years.
Then, tell us where you worked for the last 5 years. If you haven’t worked, it’s not a problem, just check the box that describes what you were doing.
List any countries you visited in the last 5 years.
Next, there are 4 govt security questions.
And finally, there’s space to fill out your bank card info to pay the govt fee. We will pay the fee on your behalf using this info.
THE TRUSTED TRAVEL INTERVIEW
There’s no getting away from the compulsory interview!
It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are, everyone has to attend an interview.
Once the government have finished their background checks they will decide if you are a low-threat traveler or not. If you’ve listed any convictions or criminal charges on your application, you’re unlikely to get approved – even if the charges have been expunged. Similarly, if you’ve ever committed any immigration or custom’s offences, you’re unlikely to be accepted onto the program.
Interviews last 10 minutes for TSA Pre. Other programs take 30 minutes. They take place at at one of the official enrollment centers located all over the USA as well as in Canada and at other international destinations.
THE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Photo: facial recognition technology can recognize you every time you approach the kiosk.
Document verification: we tell you which documents to take to interview.
Iris scanning: look into a machine for a picture detailing the intricacies of your iris.
Fingerprint scanning: no ink is involved, and the process is totally risk-free.
An officer explains the program details to you.
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS SERVICE
Primarily, our firm provides checking, processing, and filing for all Trusted Traveler forms offered by the U.S. govt.
However, you should read our terms of service before you use us to process your Trusted Traveler form.
Therefore, please understand that we’re not in any way hired by or related to the U.S. govt. We’re a private company that offers a form filing service for a fee. The cost of our service is extra to the govt fee.
We only check and file your form. Our company can’t alter any decision made by the govt about your application. Additionally, we can’t expedite your Trusted Traveler application.
You have the right to use the US government directly to process your Trusted Traveler form. However, if you exercise this right, you will not get the step-by-step guidance that we provide.
The current wait-time for program membership varies. Firstly, you can get TSA Precheck membership in a week.
However, SENTRI membership can take up to a year. Global Entry, FAST and NEXUS take around 4-8 months. You must attend an interview at an enrollment center. Renewal clients may not be called to interview.
WHAT TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS DO
Firstly, we set up your govt security profile
Then, we meticulously error-check your data
Additionally, we provide you with relevant information alerts
When your form is ready, we provide free application submission
We get you to the ’Pending Review’ stage within 48 hours
Next, we email your security login information to take control of your profile
If you want, we can offer assistance with interview scheduling
We’re happy to give you help with denied applications
Your questions are answered every step of the way
We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible
No crashing forms. Our website is secure and efficient
Fast and fair refund policy
Finally, we provide data security & privacy
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS REFUNDS
We strive to provide a unique and professional service for all of our clients.
You should feel satisfied that the level of service we provided to you was the same as we described in our terms of service. You can read this on the disclaimer on our application form.
The agents who work on your application aim to give you professional, gold star assistance. They are happy to guide you throughout the application process.
To apply for a refund, just email us at [email protected]
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please be aware that you have 90 days to claim your refund.
You will not receive a refund faster than this. We always answer your request within 24 hours.
If you cancel our service, we delete your Trusted Traveler form from our database within 24 hours.
Additionally, we can’t be made liable for anything above our service fee.
Furthermore, we can’t refund the obligatory U.S. government fee Trusted Traveler fees, which you can find listed on our fees page.