Immigration Visa and Travel (IVT) advises that the Global Entry, TSA Precheck, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST trademarks are owned by DHS. Use of DHS-owned trademarks does not imply endorsement by DHS, or the Transportation Security Administration. This website is not affiliated with the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) or the Transportation Security Administration.
Apply for Global Entry
What is the Global Entry Program?
The program is the U.S. government’s fast-track border crossing program for people traveling by air. The Global Entry pass expedites travel for predetermined low-risk citizens entering the United States from international airports. Membership is valid for 5 years. If you only fly between the U.S. and Canada, fill out the NEXUS card application. This program is perfect for frequent travelers and regular fliers who fly into the USA on a regular basis. However there is no restriction on the amount of foreign trips taken.
Global Entry Program Benefits
The benefits of Global Entry are:
- No standing in line for passport control checks.
- No time consuming paper customs declaration form.
- Expedited travel from the gate to the terminal exit.
- Potential to use your Global pass in other countries.
- Use the kiosks at most U.S. airports.
- No lengthy customs and immigration questions.
- No minimum number of international trips to qualify for the program.
- Fast-track through security on departure by using your PASSID when you book a ticket.
How To Apply For Global Entry
Follow the steps described below:
- STEP 1: Open the application by clicking on the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button above. Complete the form and submit it.
- STEP 2: Click on the payment button to pay the IVT service fee.
- STEP 3: When we receive your application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed. If everything is correct, we submit the info to the U.S. government for background and law enforcement checks. It can take up to 6 months to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler. When you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview.
- STEP 4: IVT contacts you with your completed traveler profile. This allows you to check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for your compulsory interview.
You must attend an interview with U.S. border officials to get a card. We send you an email with instructions on how to book your appointment. Alternatively, you can email us with preferred dates and times and we book the interview for you. You have 180 days to do this. If you fail to book an appointment within this time frame you will be denied access to the program. You can reapply, but you must pay new enrollment fees.
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the program.
Global Entry Program Requirements
Children and adults of all ages who are low-risk travelers can apply for membership. Your application is subject to numerous checks by U.S. border officials and law enforcement agencies. The program is open to the following people:
- U.S. citizens
- U.S. lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
- Mexican Nationals with a valid visa for the United States
- German citizens who are members of the German Automated and Biometrics-Supported Border Controls (ABG) program
- South Korean citizens who are members of the Smart Entry System (SES)
- Selected Qatar citizens
- Selected United Kingdom citizens who have applied for a UK ACPO background check and a promotional code
Canadian citizens and residents can enjoy Global Traveler benefits through membership of the NEXUS program. Your permanent resident card must be machine readable in order for it to work at the kiosks. You can renew your P.R. card if it is not machine readable before applying for the program.
You can only use your Global pass if all members traveling with you also have passes.
Global Entry Denials
U.S. border and immigration authorities and law enforcement agencies run checks to determine if you have a criminal or immigration violation against you. These checks are repeated every time you use your Global card. Any traveler with a criminal record or immigration violation will be automatically denied from the program.
You will be denied access to the program if any of the following apply to you:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy the authorities of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
If you do not meet these requirements, your application will be denied. All Global applicants must apply for an individual membership cards.
Global Entry Program Fees
The fees associated with the program if you apply with IVT Services are as follows:
$100.00 per person*
$154.99 per person*
*(children also have to pay all fees)
If you are familiar with the government system and wish to apply directly with them, you can do it here.
All IVT service fees must be paid via our service provider. Your application cannot be processed unless you have made a this transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are not refundable.
Global Entry Application Service
IVT provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
- 5 simple steps to secure your Global Travel membership;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Fast, easy form, no online crashes;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
How To Fill Out Your Trusted Traveler Form
Get your passport and driver license ready. If you're renewing, you'll need your old PASSID number. If you have a green card, you'll need your card.
Open the form. Choose if you're a first-timer or if you're renewing.
In the first section fill out your name and birth info. You must write your name as it appears on your passport.
The next section deals with your nationality and your right to live in the USA. You need your passport and any visas for this section.
Next, give your driver details. Add in the info about your car, if you want to cross the Mexican border.
Give the address you live at now and your mailing address. Then your addresses for the last 5 years.
Then, tell us where you worked for the last 5 years. If you haven’t worked, it’s not a problem, just check the box that describes what you were doing.
List any countries you visited in the last 5 years.
Next, there are 4 govt security questions.
And finally, there’s space to fill out your bank card info to pay the govt fee. We will pay the fee on your behalf using this info.
THE TRUSTED TRAVEL INTERVIEW
There’s no getting away from the compulsory interview!
It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are, everyone has to attend an interview.
Once the government have finished their background checks they will decide if you are a low-threat traveler or not. If you’ve listed any convictions or criminal charges on your application, you’re unlikely to get approved – even if the charges have been expunged. Similarly, if you’ve ever committed any immigration or custom’s offences, you’re unlikely to be accepted onto the program.
Interviews last 10 minutes for TSA Pre. Other programs take 30 minutes. They take place at at one of the official enrollment centers located all over the USA as well as in Canada and at other international destinations.
THE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Photo: facial recognition technology can recognize you every time you approach the kiosk.
Document verification: we tell you which documents to take to interview.
Iris scanning: look into a machine for a picture detailing the intricacies of your iris.
Fingerprint scanning: no ink is involved, and the process is totally risk-free.
An officer explains the program details to you.
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS SERVICE
Primarily, our firm provides checking, processing, and filing for all Trusted Traveler forms offered by the U.S. govt.
However, you should read our terms of service before you use us to process your Trusted Traveler form.
Therefore, please understand that we’re not in any way hired by or related to the U.S. govt. We’re a private company that offers a form filing service for a fee. The cost of our service is extra to the govt fee.
We only check and file your form. Our company can’t alter any decision made by the govt about your application. Additionally, we can’t expedite your Trusted Traveler application.
You have the right to use the US government directly to process your Trusted Traveler form. However, if you exercise this right, you will not get the step-by-step guidance that we provide.
The current wait-time for program membership varies. Firstly, you can get TSA Precheck membership in a week.
However, SENTRI membership can take up to a year. Global Entry, FAST and NEXUS take around 4-8 months. You must attend an interview at an enrollment center. Renewal clients may not be called to interview.
WHAT TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS DO
Firstly, we set up your govt security profile
Then, we meticulously error-check your data
Additionally, we provide you with relevant information alerts
When your form is ready, we provide free application submission
We get you to the ’Pending Review’ stage within 48 hours
Next, we email your security login information to take control of your profile
If you want, we can offer assistance with interview scheduling
We’re happy to give you help with denied applications
Your questions are answered every step of the way
We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible
No crashing forms. Our website is secure and efficient
Fast and fair refund policy
Finally, we provide data security & privacy
TRUSTED TRAVELER FORMS REFUNDS
We strive to provide a unique and professional service for all of our clients.
You should feel satisfied that the level of service we provided to you was the same as we described in our terms of service. You can read this on the disclaimer on our application form.
The agents who work on your application aim to give you professional, gold star assistance. They are happy to guide you throughout the application process.
To apply for a refund, just email us at [email protected]
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please be aware that you have 90 days to claim your refund.
You will not receive a refund faster than this. We always answer your request within 24 hours.
If you cancel our service, we delete your Trusted Traveler form from our database within 24 hours.
Additionally, we can’t be made liable for anything above our service fee.
Furthermore, we can’t refund the obligatory U.S. government fee Trusted Traveler fees, which you can find listed on our fees page.