US Visas for Visitors and Business and Pleasure

You must file a DS-160 visa application if you want a US visa to visit or conduct temporary business in the USA.

B Visas are divided into two categories (B1 and B2) and if the purpose of your trip overlaps the two categories it is possible to apply for a combination of the two visas i.e. B1/B2.

You cannot book a visa appointment before filing your DS-160.

IVT Services can help you avoid the hassle and confusion surrounding the DS-160 US non-immigrant visa application form. Follow these easy steps to complete your DS-160 for a B visa for tourism, visiting or business:

STEP 1: Fill out the form and pay the PayPal fee. We cannot process your application unless you have paid our service fee

STEP 2: Scan in your passport and a JPEG file photo taken to US government standards. Email us at or fax it to 1-877-770-7096

STEP 3: We will run checks on your application, and then submit your correct data to the US Department of State and send you a copy of your DS-160 confirmation page, which you must take with you to your US visa interview.

STEP 4: You book your visa interview with the US Embassy or Consulate of your choice.


DS-160 Fees

IVT charges a service fee for checking, processing and submitting your DS-160 application form: $199.99 per person. DS-160 submitted in 24 -48 hours.

Every dependent family member must file a separate DS-160 and pay the appropriate fee.

About B Visas

Business Visitor Visas (B-1)

You should apply for a Business Visa (B-1) if the purpose for your trip to the US is to attend business meetings or conferences, or to settle an estate, or negotiate a contract.

Pleasure, Tourism, Medical Treatment – Visitor Visas (B-2)

You should apply for a Visitor visa (B-2) if the purpose of your trip falls into any of the following categories:
Visits with friends or relatives
Medical treatment
Attending a social event or concert
Participation in an amateur sporting or musical events or similar where no payment will be received
Attending a recreational course whilst on vacation e.g. a cookery or painting course. The course cannot count as a credit towards a degree and it must be less than 18 hours per week.

You can apply for a combination of the two with a B1/B2 visa.

Terms and Conditions

Please refer to our terms and conditions before purchasing IVT services. By clicking the download link and paying the PayPal fees, you are agreeing to purchase a download pack or application form service from IVT. IVT is not a US government agency or related to any US government agency. IVT is not involved in the processing of your US visa, trusted traveler program or passport. The PayPal fee you are agreeing to is the fee for IVT’s services as a private company. There may be additional government fees to pay for the services you are downloading – these fees are explained on this webpage and within the application packs when you click the ‘Download Application’ button. We issue refunds under specific conditions. Check the Terms and Conditions page for more details. Please email us at with your refund request. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. The maximum liability for any circumstance will not exceed the purchase price.