What is the Global Entry Program?
The Global Entry program is the US government’s fast track border crossing program for frequent flyers. The Global Entry pass expedites travel for predetermined low risk US citizens entering the United States from international airports. Global Entry membership is valid for 5 years. If you only fly between the US and Canada, you should download the NEXUS card application. The Global Entry with FLUX Benefits also allows expedited travel at Schipol International Airport in the Netherlands. The Global Entry card is perfect for frequent travelers and regular fliers who are US citizens flying into the USA on a regular basis; however there is no restriction on the amount of foreign trips taken.
Global Entry Program Benefits
The benefits of becoming a Global Entry card holder are:
- No queuing for passport control checks
- No time consuming paper customs declaration form
- Expedited travel from the gate to the terminal exit
- Potential to use your Global Entry pass in other countries (Netherlands is currently a participant)
- Global Entry pass can be used at many of the leading US airports
- No lengthy customs and immigration questions
- No minimum number of international trips to qualify for the Global Entry program
- NEXUS and SENTRI members can join the Global Entry pass at no additional cost.
How to Apply?
Download the simplified application form for the Global Entry program and choose between the two service options described below.
- STEP 1: Download the Global Entry application by clicking on the “Download Application” button above. Complete the form and save it.
- STEP 2: Send the completed Global Entry form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, drivers license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096
- STEP 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your Global Entry application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 2 and 6 weeks to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler. Once you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview in order to complete the process.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
To qualify for your Global Entry card you must attend a Global Entry Program interview with US border officials. We will send you an email with instructions on how to schedule your Global Entry program appointment or you can email us back with preferred dates and times and we schedule the interview for you. You have 180 days to do this. If you fail to book an appointment in this time you will be denied access to the Global Entry card program and will have to pay new enrollment fees should you decide to join Global Entry card again.
Inaccurate or incomplete Global Entry pass application forms are automatically denied access to the Global Entry cards program.
Global Entry Program Requirements
Global Entry card is given to low risk travelers whose personal data has been subject to numerous checks by US border officials and law enforcement agencies. Global Entry is open to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, Dutch citizens, and Mexican nationals. Canadian citizens and residents may enjoy Global Entry benefits through membership in the NEXUS program. Your permanent resident card must be machine readable in order for it to work at the Global Entry pass kiosk. You can renew your PR card if it is not machine readable before applying for the Global Entry program.
You can only use your Global Entry pass if all members traveling with you also have passes or if you decide to exit alone using your Global Entry card.
US customs and border authorities and law enforcement agencies run checks to determine if you have a criminal or immigration violation against you. These checks are repeated every time you use your Global Entry card. Any traveler with a criminal record or immigration violation will be automatically denied from the program.
You will be denied access to the Global Entry program if any of the following apply to you:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy CBP of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
If you do not meet these requirements, your application will be denied. All Global Entry Pass applicants must apply for an individual Global Entry card.
Global Entry Program Fees
The fees associated with the Global Entry program are as follows:
$100.00 per person*
$129.99 per person*
*(children also have to pay all fees)
If you are familiar with the CBP system and wish to apply directly with them, you can do it here.
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
IVT specializes in the checking, processing and monitoring Trusted Traveler applications. Our dedicated staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and are able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application. The IVT service fee which should be paid through PayPal is for application review, checks and processing. It also includes the following:
- We make sure that your application is thoroughly reviewed prior to submission to make sure it is complete and accurate according to CBP criteria;
- We submit your application to CBP for you;
- We advise you and of any additional documentation you must provide program (birth certificates, passports or citizenship card);
- We advise you of any additional steps you need to take;
- We can update you about the progress of your application within the government system;
- We can send you your conditional approval letter if you encounter difficulties downloading it;
- We can schedule your interview appointment for you;
- We can answer your questions about what to expect during the interview;
- We keep track of your log-in information for future referrals;
- We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible;
- We troubleshoot all questions;
- We are only an e-mail away to answer any question. Most questions are answered within one business day.
More questions about Global Entry? Read our FAQs
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our terms and conditions before purchasing IVT services. By clicking the download link and paying the PayPal fees, you are agreeing to purchase a download pack or application form service from IVT. IVT is not a US government agency or related to any US government agency. IVT is not involved in the processing of your US visa, trusted traveler program or passport. The PayPal fee you are agreeing to is the fee for IVT’s services as a private company. There may be additional government fees to pay for the services you are downloading – these fees are explained on this webpage and within the application packs when you click the ‘Download Application’ button. We issue refunds under specific conditions. Check the Terms and Conditions page for more details. Please email us at email@example.com with your refund request. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. The maximum liability for any circumstance will not exceed the purchase price.