IVT is America’s most trusted and reliable independent Trusted Traveler processing center. Our service is used and trusted by hundreds of Trusted Traveler applicants every week. We provide a simplified printable application form without the government jargon, saving you time and hassle. IVT is a private company and we are not affiliated with any government body or official agency. We cannot affect the outcome of your Trusted Traveler application. IVT provide a form checking and processing service, however the application forms on this site are available in a different format from the government at lower cost.
FAST Card Application Service
IVT specializes in the checking, processing and monitoring Trusted Traveler applications. Our dedicated staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and are able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application. The IVT service fee which should be paid through PayPal is for application review, checks and processing. It also includes the following:
- We provide a simplified, printable application form
- We make sure that your application is thoroughly reviewed prior to submission to make sure it is complete and accurate according to CBP criteria;
- We submit your application to CBP for you;
- We advise you and of any additional documentation you must provide program (birth certificates, passports or citizenship card);
- We advise you of any additional steps you need to take;
- We can update you about the progress of your application within the government system;
- We can send you your conditional approval letter if you encounter difficulties downloading it;
- We can schedule your interview appointment for you;
- We can answer your questions about what to expect during the interview;
- We keep track your log-in information for future referrals;
- We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible;
- We troubleshoot all questions – the government service does not;
- We are only an e-mail away to answer any question. Most questions are answered within one business day.
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
What is the FAST Card/Pass?
The FAST pass provides expedited US Canada Border Crossing for commercial drivers who are predetermined low-risk Canadian and US citizens with commercial driving licenses. If you are a trucker who wants to cross the US Mexican border, download our FAST Card application for Mexico. FAST pass holders can cross the US Canada border in their trucks at land points of entry. Using the FAST lane significantly speeds up the time spent waiting and being processed at the US Canada border and allows. FAST pass driving is available to all Canadian and US citizens who hold commercial driving licenses.
FAST Pass Benefits
The list of FAST pass benefits may be small but put simply, the time spent queuing at the US Canada border particularly at peak times makes a FAST pass essential for anyone who crosses the border no matter how often. Some of the FAST program benefits are as follows:
- Faster border crossing times even at peak periods.
- Dedicated FAST lanes to expedite travel and save long queue times.
- Faster border inspection time.
- Fewer questions by border agents.
- Speedy delivery of goods to their destination.
- Companies who employ FAST pass drivers are commercially more successful.
- FAST card truckers have a greater chance of employment.
How to Apply?
Download the simplified application form for the FAST pass program and follow the steps described below.
- Step 1: Download the FAST application by clicking on the “Download Application” button above. Complete the form and save it.
- Step 2: Send the completed FAST form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, drivers license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: email@example.com. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096.
- Step 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your FAST application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 1 and 3 months to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler. Once you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview in order to complete the process.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
Inaccurate or incomplete FAST pass application forms are automatically denied access to the FAST cards program!
FAST Pass Requirements
You must meet the FAST program requirements in order to qualify for a FAST card. Applicants may not qualify for participation in the FAST program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy CBP of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
FAST Card Fees
The fees associated with the FAST card are as follows:
$50.00 per person*
$129.99 per person*
If you are familiar with the CBP system and wish to apply directly with them, you can do it here.
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
More questions about FAST card? Read our FAQs
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our terms and conditions before purchasing IVT services. By clicking the download link and paying the PayPal fees, you are agreeing to purchase a download pack or application form service from IVT. IVT is not a US government agency or related to any US government agency. IVT is not involved in the processing of your US visa, trusted traveler program or passport. The PayPal fee you are agreeing to is the fee for IVT’s services as a private company. There may be additional government fees to pay for the services you are downloading – these fees are explained on this webpage and within the application packs when you click the ‘Download Application’ button. We issue refunds under specific conditions. Check the Terms and Conditions page for more details. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. The maximum liability for any circumstance will not exceed the purchase price.